- Provide the entire course with options on completion.
- If your course is designed to be a full year supply all the things
the student will need for the entire course.
- Students finishing the first semester should not have to wait until
February for materials for the second semester.
- All student packets for the entire course are identical whether they
want the first semester, second semester or parts and peices of the
- If you course is broken into quarters students, teachers, and parents
can decide what quarters they want their student to take if they only
need a semester.
- Students can scan the whole course to be prepared for what is coming.