- If you think you are giving students too much information; you are.
- More, shorter assignments, quizzes and tests.
- Organize assignments with a to-do list.
- Create quick easy items for the first part of the to-do list
- Give credit for as much student work as you can.
- Limit assignments to 20-30 minutes
- Use pictures to describe concepts
- Find resources with lower reading levels but higher interest level.
Creating Distance Education For Everyone
Mr. Joseph Marley
- Provide student with personal contact right when they enroll.
- Give the students the ablity to check their grade at any time.
- Enable Student to start right away.
- Divide course into small peices.
- Provide the entire course.
- Work toward Alaska Standards, YKSD curriculum while following textbook
- Each assignment page should contain contact information.